Shelf for in between / 2012


HARDY is a very practical and beautiful element to be used in offices and homes. You could also call it a newspaper rack for books.

HARDY may be used at odd places, which might not come to mind at first sight, for instance; under a window, on top of a desk, in the middle of a room, etc.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!